Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Let's get started

So, my plan is to move more and eat less, simple eh? Because it works. 


Specifically start jogging again, walking more and I'd like to try a dance class again.  I say again but my last one was 27 years ago. And I'll be cutting back on sweet stuff and bland carbs - talking about you dinner rolls.  I like food but I really like good food so this shouldn't be too hard. I just need to get back to my old habits, when an arugula sourdough sandwich was my ultimate treat. 
And away I go. 


Today's post is brought to you by the black eyed peas
Or if you are more old-school and prefer this MC Hammer's version

Day's highlights:
40 mins walking (20 at a fair clip)
Grapefruit - yummy grapefruit
High five from colleagues for project success
Talking to an acquaintance about her dream job


2 comments:

  1. Dinner rolls are pretty evil!

    Good luck and keep it up! I'll be checking back!

    :) Heather

    ReplyDelete