I find blogging is a habit and I got out of it, I'd like to get back into it.
The pros
- I still have a job.
- I’ve kept up with tkd and bellydance classes and enjoy each sooooo much.
- I met a fella, had a crush and did some making out.
- My hair is legitamate pony tail length now.
- I’ve started to learn Spanish (slowly).
- I’m planning a trip, time to take that overtime that has built up.
The cons
- My job has changed, I enjoy it less now though I’m happy to still be around my coworkers.
- I got hurt in tkd and it reminded me I no longer bounce like I did at 17
- I’ve been feeling discontent and having a major urge to make a change (job, apartment, city?)
- I haven’t heard from crush (above) in over 2 months.
- I’ve been pretty boring with food and recipes - everything I cook seems to turn into the same dish (lots of turnip and cabbage)
- I’ve tried unsuccessfully to plan a few outings with friends, and they are no-shows. The same friends who say there is never anything to do in our small town and that they don’t see me much.
Anyway, overall things are good. I can build on the pros and mitigate the cons with both my actions and reactions. So yah, that’s what I’m going to do.
I am so glad you checked in.
ReplyDeleteSometimes change is good and if you feel it's time, well start planning and looking and seeing where life heads.
Sorry about the beau that didn't work out.
I can't imagine belly dancing fun. I just can't.
Check in a again soon. I like reading what you've been up too.
Take care S, blessings!