Monday, October 10, 2011

Mini-goal: Success

Now that fall is here I have to put away the forgiving dresses and skirts I've been happy to wear over the last few months and turn to pants again.
 
Which mostly don't fit and I've had to wear with long tops so I could leave the top button undone.  And so it was a great surprise to slip on a pair last week and not only do button up but was comfortable enough to keep it up all day and not feel like I was being squeezed.
 
This was a great boost to my self-esteem and tells me I'm on the right track. 
 
I will still have to amp up my efforts to make it back into the jeans by January but I know it can be done.
 
Today's post is brought to you by sister sledge
Day's highlights:
Beautiful sunshine, 20C in October
Kale and steak for dinner
Enjoying family time
Joking around with my brothers during car ride and having both at different times fall asleep on my shoulder, they are big grown man boys but this was a sweet reminder they are still my "little" brothers.


ps. have been out away as home computer is on the fritz and work has been too busy to post from there.

2 comments:

  1. You go girl :)

    I too am in the process of trying to get into a few clothes that are a littttttle too snug! Let me know if you need any tips, I am right into the fitness side of things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Sure, I'd welcome fitness tips. I am currently considering joining a gym to bypass the crappy weather that's coming.

    ReplyDelete