![]() |
| Found this on http://roundisntmyshapeanymore.tumblr.com/post/11929655410/swimbikeren-yowza-guy-or-girl-tights-or-no |
The coldest weather I ever ran in was -18C or -30C with windchill cause I was going that fast!
Now, I did it in full gear (including face mask, frost bite is not something to mess with) not short-shorts but it still feels great to do that, to be unwavering in goals.
Good luck with yours!
Day's highlights
- Bypassing chocolate muffins for a banana and apple
- starting the day with calisthenics (luv that word since I used to read a lot of youth fiction from the 60s) only 5 minutes but it's a start.

One more week of healing and I'm heading back out for my walk/jog/runs, at laest I'll start up again cuz I miss it and it's driving me nuts.
ReplyDeleteI just read back to your fist post. Don't know to much about you yet but am following to learn more.
Thanks for stopping by. Take care and God Bless!!
good Luck getting out there if you are having the chilly snowy weather!!!!
ReplyDeleteJulie - glad you're on the mend. Being able to comfortably get out and move helps so much. (and it reminds me to do it, since I can) Thanks.
ReplyDeleteMizunogirl - I hibernated instead, with a lot of tree branches fallin and flying around I tell myself it wasn't safe. But thanks - I'll need it as the days are only getting shorter and colder.
ReplyDelete