Monday, July 30, 2012

where to go for a 5km ride?

Well today was busy at work and though it rained in the morning (and I got wet in light grey pants on my way to the office) it was lovely by end of day so I knew I had to get in my bike ride for Julie's challenge.  Thanks for the reminder Julie

First obstacle, finding a 5km route wasn't going to be simple since I was avoiding the highway and didn't want to repeat many hills. I made a loop or two some side streets but got to about 5km. (#smalltowngalproblems)

At the moment my memory card is stuck in my camera but I'll try and hook it up via the cord at my work and upload pics from the ride.

Today was a great day - met the new group, had some laughs and surprised my mom with a pair of earrings she had been looking at on the weekend.



1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! That was awesome. Proud of you.
    Keep up the great work. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete