It's an hour and half to my first TKD class, I missed last week due to a work event and a weather cancellation. I'm nervous - but as I said before "Fear factor", I'm not going to let it keep me from things any more. So this is the start.
I need a phyical outlet...the nighttime teeth grinding is back, my neck and shoulders are tight but that's about it on my body. The belly dance classes are helping, but it's a different type and only once a week. I need to get a good sweat on.
I hope I'm not the oldest (the club used to be based on campus), I hope I can keep up somewhat or at least bow out before I collapse or dry heave, I hope I don't pull something. I hope I make a friend (over the coming weeks). And I hope to slide those Mavi jeans over buns (mine) of steel by April.
So how did it go? I hope you had a good time, worked hard and feel better. I have missed two days of exercise this week and today am feeling it. I'm slow and sore from doing nothing. Gotta get back. Thinking skiing tonight.
ReplyDeleteTake care and have a blessed week.
Thanks!
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't easy...but I've taken it easy on the exercise for long enough. What I want, I won't get with "easy".
Did you go skiing?