Oh my, that was not at all what I expected/hoped. Oh gosh – so awful, just edible but so not enjoyable . Hmmm it tastes like a watered-down fake-chocolate slim-fast shake with a slight bean after taste and the texture...mitts. Yep, like I'm chewing on these. But I attribute this 95% to my messing around with recipes.
If you're interested try one of the linked/ verified recipes and give “black bean brownies” a whirl. And speaking of whirl – a hand mixer might not have been the best tool for mixing, I'm still finding spots of chocolate/bean around the kitchen. Taahahahahaha
Highlights
- It was fun, for me cooking is about trying things, I like the process (if not the procedure, hence my disregard for recipes and directions) of mixing around in the kitchen with some INXS on the stereo.
- It may have cured me for another 6 months of trying to bake something without a recipe
- I compost so don't have to feel too bad about depositing the whole pan in the bin.
No comments:
Post a Comment