Monday, February 6, 2012

the jeans are on, sorta

It took a lot of finagling, shimmying and hopping but the jeans are on.  Not yet done up, about a thumb length gap at the top.  And they are a tighter in the the thighs than I like or would be comfortable wearing.  But by gosh they are on.  The walks, dance class and being more aware of my eating habits are not showing much on the scale but the jeans say yes there is progress.

3 comments:

  1. WooHoooo! The title of your post says it all...you are obviously working very hard. What a great NSV! Just goes to prove that the scale is not the only way to measure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! It's pretty exciting and the belly dancing helped with the shimmying - I think I'll dance all my clothes on now...not off cause that's a whole other dance. :-)

    ReplyDelete